FC Dallas has dropped their new secondary kit for 2021, dubbed the “Community Kit” by the club. The base color of the jersey is powder blue with blue shorts and socks. The “Community Kit” will be used for the 2021 and 2022 seasons.
FC Dallas will also continue to wear the primary Legacy Kit through the 2021 season.
According to FC Dallas, the powder blue honors the Dallas Tornado who often wore powder blue uniforms.
Community Kit Design Elements
- The Texas state flag displayed on the back neckline of the jersey.
- The LH patch at the base of the left hem on the front of the jersey.
- The jersey’s collar features a blue neckband highlighted by a red hem.
- MTX Group will serve as the club’s front-of-jersey partner.
- AdvoCare will be featured on the jersey’s left and right sleeves as the club’s official sleeve partner.
- The jersey will primarily be paired with blue shorts and blue socks (with red stripes) for the 2021 season.
- Red numbers on the jersey.
- White numbers on the shorts with white adidas stripes. (The stripes are missing from the home shorts).
The light blue is sick. I’ve never worn light blue in my entire career. This is completely different. Different from anything I’ve seen before and I love it.Eddie Munjoma
I like that it’s a change from the traditional all-white kit. It’s different. It stands out and the different colors represent the different personalities on our team.Paxton Pomykal
Purchase The Community Jersey
The kit itself is youthful, bold, and clean. From our commitment to developing Homegrown talent to being Texas’ original MLS team, we’re proud to be doing this in North Texas and even more proud to have fans across the metroplex support our club.Dan Hunt